The Crossings at Carlsbad
The Crossings at Carlsbad
With the sparkling blue Pacific Ocean to the west and the Southern California Peninsular Mountain Ranges in the distance to the east, this state-of-the-art, 18-hole championship municipal golf course and event facility offers visitors magnificent views and a relaxing natural environment. Developed and owned by the City of Carlsbad, this public course is nestled among more than 1,000 acres of Carlsbad's coastal terrain and natural habitat. It's home to wetlands, sage brush and other plant, animal and bird life.
Named for the five bridges - or crossings - that were designed into the course to meet existing environmental and topographic conditions, The Crossings at Carlsbad also features a lighted practice center and access to The Crossings Trail, a three-mile round-trip walking path that links with the Carlsbad's extensive Trail System.
The Crossings also offers a 28,000-square-foot clubhouse complete with a golf shop, banquet facilities, a spacious fireplace-lit dining room, full-service kitchen and an outdoor deck with ocean views. The Canyons restaurant, located in the clubhouse, will serve breakfast and lunch daily.
The Crossings Course Overview
The Crossings at Carlsbad is an 18-hole championship golf course, located in San Diego California, designed by Greg Nash, a nationally recognized course designer/architect.
The Crossings at Carlsbad, a 6,835 yard public golf course, features multiple options and terrain to challenge golfers of all skill levels. The course and its design offer an array of features including:
- Five separate teeing areas at each hole, allowing golfers to determine not only the length of the hole but also the manner in which they play it. (view scorecard)
- Generous fairways and large greens with numerous pin placement options
- State-of-the-art amenities
- Electric golf carts for transportation along the seven-mile cart path that meanders about the course
Grand Golf Package
- Deluxe accommodations
- One round of golf per day for 2 adults at The Crossings at Carlsbad Golf Course
- Daily Breakfast for 2 adults at The Canyons Restaurant
- Special $19.95 per day pricing for Rental Clubs - 60% off full price
- Complimentary shuttle to and from the Crossings
While the predominant theme of the course design was to preserve the existing habitats and expansive City Trail System, TCAC golfcourse offers an aesthetically pleasing, yet challenging and fun experience. Players will remember each hole for its individual design characteristics, encouraging repeat play.