· Telephone number
· Email address
· Credit or debit card information
· Reservation booking information
· Communication preference information
· Your location and navigation information
· Your demographic information
· Your question or request submitted to us via email, chat or blog
· Your use of our services
· Your voluntary testimonial or story submitted to us
· Your voluntary photos or videos submitted to us
· Your voluntary referral information to refer a friend’s contact information
· Your voluntary participation in a survey, sweepstakes, or contestNon-personally identifiable information is any information that does not identify you as a person such as IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, third party website from which you originated your visit to our site, the duration of your visit, the pages that you visit, and any personally identifiable information which has been rendered anonymous. How is my information used? We do not sell, rent, or share personally identifiable information except as described in this Privacy Statement. What safeguards are taken for confidentiality and security? To ensure your privacy, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect information submitted to us, both in the transmission and storage of information. However, no transmission or storage of electronic information is 100% secure. We will continually strive to protect you and your personally identifiable information, but cannot guarantee its absolute security and we assume no responsibility or liability in the event of an unauthorized disclosure, theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure. In the unfortunate event that your personally identifiable information is compromised, we will notify you by email to the last known email address in our records as soon as feasible under the circumstances and as provided by law. CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT Making Reservations When you make a reservation or purchase a vacation package we will request your name and address and other information to assist with your reservation and stay, such as credit card number, date of arrival/departure, member number, and room preferences. Special Offers or Invitations Occasionally, those individuals who have made reservations on our website may receive special offers or invitations. If at any time you decide you do not want to receive offerings from us, you may opt-out. We will include an opt-out link in all solicitations. Your information will be removed from our list as soon as possible, and within the time periods under applicable law. Comments, Questions, or Surveys When you contact us to share comments or request additional information related to our services or properties, or participate in a voluntary survey, we will request your name and contact information, such as street address, phone number and email address. We may also retain information from requests for information made via our website or by email such as the content, your email address, our response, and the text of any follow-up questions you may have. We may use this information, for example, to measure how effectively we address customer concerns online, to personalize your experience, and to continuously improve our service. Sweepstakes On occasion, we conduct sweepstakes that offer entrants the opportunity to win prizes. Each sweepstakes has its own terms and conditions. Some sweepstakes require you to choose to enter, and for others, you will be automatically entered if certain items described in the terms and conditions are met. As part of entering a sweepstakes, certain personally identifiable information such as name and email address may be required. Forwarding to Friends Occasionally, we may offer a feature online that allows you to share a message with a friend. If you choose to do so, we will ask your name and email address, the recipient’s name and email address, and the text of any message you choose to include. Stay Connected You may want to keep in touch to learn more about our benefits, participate in offers or receive special promotions in the future. You can stay informed about our newest destinations, amenities, and specials offerings by subscribing to our communications. Signing up is voluntary. We may ask you for your email address or personal phone number in order to contact you. SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES We may use and share your personally identifiable information collected under this Privacy Statement in a variety of ways, including, for example:
1. Sharing your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
2. Sending the information to companies who work on behalf of Grand Pacific Resorts to provide a product or service to you – these companies do not have any right to use the information we provide for any other purpose beyond what is necessary to assist us.
3. Partnering with other companies to provide co-sponsored or co-branded promotions, products and services.
4. Disclosing information when we believe in good faith that such disclosures are required by law, including for example to comply with a court order or subpoena.
5. Disclosing personally identifiable information if we believe in good faith such disclosure is necessary or desirable to investigate or protect against harmful activities to guests, visitors, employees, or others, or to property (including this site).
6. Sharing your information with the credit card company if you use a credit card to purchase goods or services.